Hotel Junior invites you: “Join us and become part of our team!”
If you are a person who loves a dynamic work environment, if you are satisfied with working with people and providing top quality service, we invite you to join our team and make progress and grow with us!
Junior doo announces a vacancy for the position of F&B Manager at the Hotel Junior ***, in Brzec.
Hotel Junior is located in the tourist resort Brzeće and has 78 rooms and suites. Inside facilities include a bar, 2 restaurants, a spa, a gym, a currency exchange, 3 meeting rooms, a children’s playroom and a shop. The hotel complex covers an area of 8 hectares and includes: parking lot, own ski slope, 4 football fields, 4 acrylic courts and an open park for children “Đura park”.
– Manage the work of the service, delegate work tasks and monitor their implementation.
– Developing a business plan and monitoring its implementation.
– Sector cost analysis on a daily basis and production of weekly, monthly and annual reports.
– Regular meeting of the sector (weekly, monthly)
– Full knowledge of all legal provisions related to serving food and beverages (Food Safety Act, Consumer Protection Act, Fiscal Cash Registers).
– Ordering small inventory and supplies necessary for the smooth functioning of the sector. Responsibility for proper and rational use, proper handling and consumption of small inventory, supplies and fixed assets in use.
– Monitoring of new trends and, accordingly, raising the quality of F&B sector supply and service.
– Preparation of instructions on how to treat employees in the provision of catering services and control them.
– In cooperation with the chef, developing menus and daily recommendations, making adjustments and improving the range of food and beverages.
Experience and qualifications
– Minimum VII degree in catering or tourism.
– Professional experience in the hospitality industry for at least three years.
– Ability to communicate with guests in English (medium conversational level).
– Independence and initiative in work, resourcefulness and organization.
– Advantageous knowledge of working in “Pro Soft”.
– Expressed communication skills.
– Flexibility, kindness, energy.
– Results oriented and teamwork oriented.
By joining our team you get:
– Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where through challenging tasks you can express your potential for further development and progress.
– Accommodation and meals provided.
– Teamwork, professional and personal development.
You can send your CV (with photo) electronically to: email@example.com.
Deadline: 07/02/2020. Selected candidates will be informed of the further course of the competition.
Thank you for your trust and application.
Hotel Junior Brzeće